1. Grants may be made up to $5000 per applicant but approval and amounts granted are subject to the availability of Funds and the priorities listed below.
2. Priority for grants from the Fund will be given to grant requests for breast cancer patients residing in Montgomery County, Maryland, or living outside the County and receiving treatment in Montgomery County, Maryland. Applications outside this geographic area will be considered as Funding may be available.
4. Grant applications (download below) must be supported with a signed statement from the treating provider attesting to the patient's diagnosis and treatment. In addition, a referral or recommendation from a hospital or oncology practice nurse navigator, social worker, practice administrator or other professional familiar with the patient's circumstances may be submitted to assist in the evaluation of the grant application. All materials in support of an application will be kept confidential.
5. We encourage anyone with questions about the Fund, or potential grants from the Fund, to contact the Fund Administrator, Steve Larsen at email@example.com
6. Completed paper applications, along with the provider verification form and the recommendation/referral form if applicable must be mailed or sent Fed Ex or UPS (not emailed) to:
The Gail Robinson Fund
c/o Steven Larsen
P.O. Box 508
Kensington, MD 20895
7. Applicants may follow up a mailed application with a short email to the Fund with contact information notifying the Fund that an application has been mailed to the Fund.